Lead Practitioner - Adult Social Care - North West London - £36 per hour
Our client in North West London is currently looking for a very experienced practitioner to join their Adults Services Department.
The main purpose of the role will be to lead on practice and line manage 5+ staff members. Please call us for more information on this position.
Benefits of the role as a Lead Practitioner:
- Long term opportunities
- Excellent pay
- Senior Position
Typical responsibilities as a Lead Practitioner:
- Supervise and support qualified and non-qualified staff
- Review and assessments under the Care Act
- Arranging and commissioning care packages
- Ensuring a high standard of written work
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Making Best Interest Decisions
As a Senior Practitioner, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK •
- "Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.