Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - 2 Roles Available - Barnet - £31 per hour
I am currently recruiting for 2 social workers hospital to join a well managed team on a long term contract. This is a fast paced role and the hiring manager is looking for a social worker who can hit the ground running. The pay rate for this post is one of the highest amongst current job roles in London and there is an opportunity for a pay rise after 3 months service.
The hiring manager would like to interview immediately, so if this is something you would be interested in, please get in contact to learn more about this role and many others.
Benefits of the role as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Scope for contract extension
- Varied caseload
- Training available
As a Hospital Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Hospital Work
- Safeguarding investigations
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
- Assessing service users in the Hospital
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working with adults
As a Hospital Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license and access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.