Principal Social Worker - Leaving Care Team - Hammersmith & Fulham - £38 per hour
Our Client in East London requires a Principal Social Worker to join their well developed and well managed Leaving Care team. This team provides exceptional support to children who are "looked after" and are preparing to leave the care system. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Leaving Care Social Worker to join a team that genuinely cares about it's service users.
Benefits of the role:
- An excellent pay rate of £38 per hour which is above the market rate for a Leaving Care role
- Fantastic borough with accessible transport links
- Excellent management structure - supportive Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme - save £100's per month in stores, on petrol, events etc.
- Access to the "Liquid Processes" training scheme that offers a variety of training packages to meet your needs and support your HCPC application.
You will have experience of:
- Completing pathway plans
- Working as a Deputy Team Manager
- Supervising staff
- Promoting independent living skills for people aged between 16 - 21
- Statutory reviews
- Managed the leaving care grant
- Completing Personal Education Plans
- Working with Looked after Children
- Working in partnership with different agencies i.e. Schools, Accomodation
- Offering advice and guidance on welfare and development.
You will be:
- A fast thinker with a genuine passion to help young people
- Knowledgeable about the Children and Families Act and Child Protection procedures
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.