Social Worker - Adults Hospital Discharge Team - Redbridge - £28 per hour
Redbridge are currently looking for an experience Hospital Discharge Social Worker to come into the position and hit the ground running
They are looking for someone with previous hospital experience as this is imperative to success within the role.
Looking to interview as soon as possible so please do not hesitate to apply.
As an Adult Hospital Discharge Social Worker you will be:
- Carers Assessment/ included in Assessments with patient's permission or IMCA if criteria is met.
- Completed Mental Capacity Assessment for clients who have been identified to lack mental capacity to make an informed decision regarding the provision/receipt of support and care package as well as their discharge destination.
- Carried out adults safeguarding investigations with vulnerable adults and completed assessments in regard to risk
- Best Interests assessments and Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Palliative Care Social worker (1.5 years)
- Attended discharge team meetings with IDT team to discuss clients ready for discharge and the support required to meet their care needs in order to prevent delayed discharges
- Worked in rehabilitation
- Continuing Health Care multi-disciplinary assessments
- Reablement packages of care
- Homecare - varying from basic packages of care to complex care at home.
- Residential Home and Nursing Home placements.
- Continuing Healthcare - both at home or placement.
- Identified social care needs of hospital in-patients due discharge, to help and support them live in their respective home or care home.
- Provided social care support for hospital in-patients due discharge with care packages to help and support them settle well in their homes, long-term residential settings, nursing homes, short term community bed for further assessment, respite or long term placement in a 24 hour care settings.
- Attended Multi-disciplinary team meeting with medical team to discuss client's medical and social care needs and discharge destination.
- Partnership working with clients, carers and service providers
- Working with avoidance team to prevent hospital re-admission
As an Adults Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Need to be a car driver for this post
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.