Social Worker - Adults Assessment Team - Central Bedfordshire - £28 per hour
Our client in Central Bedfordshire is looking for a qualified Social Worker to join their Adults Assessment Team. The work will be both long and short term and your case load will be catered to your strengths.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Close management
- Settled team
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities with Liquid Personnel
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
- Opportunities to work from home
To be considered for this role as a Adults Community Social Worker, you will have:
- Post qualified experience working with adults
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Experience of compiling individual budgets
- Experience of review and assessment
- Competent IT skills
Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As a Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Available to work 37 hours a week
- A full UK license holder with business insurance
- Good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.