Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) - Hampshire - £40 per hour
Hampshire County are currently looking for an experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) to join Hampshire's Adults Mental Health service.
The main purpose of the role is to complete Mental Health Act assessments as and when required.
Benefits of the role:
- High pay rate
- Flexible and autonomous work
- Opportunity to develop Mental Health specialism
- Working as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP)
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
Essential requirements as an AMHP:
- Fully qualified AMHP who has an up-to-date portfolio and is ready to be warranted after a short period of familiarising themselves with the local area.
- Able to participate in supervision
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license and access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.