Social Worker - First Response - Cambridgeshire - £28 p/h
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an experienced social worker to join a versatile and supportive team in their combination of MASH and Duty and Assessment in Cambridgeshire. This exciting opportunity will require candidates to have previous experience within this role and be well established in using their own initiative. The successful candidate should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Benefits of the role as a First Response Social Worker:
- A stable and positive team
- A varied caseload
- Good staff retention
The successful First Response Social Worker will have experience of:
- Relevant legislation
- Liaising with other agencies
- Holding complex cases
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Initial statements for Court
- Children and Family assessments
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47'
- Core Assessment
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.