Social Worker - Adults Disability Team - Devon - £31ph
Our Client in Devon is looking an experienced and passionate Social Worker to join their Adults Disability Team.
The main focus of this role is to assess, commission and review packages of care. An annual process is also required to ensure all are 'Care Act' compliant and Support plans are relevant.
This post requires extensive experience of undertaking assessments, safeguarding, needs and strength based assessment.
Previous experience in an Adults Older People or Physical Disabilities role is required as well as knowledge of the relevant legislation and procedures.
Benefits of the role as a Older People Social Worker:
- Good transport links
- Autonomy in role
- Good level of client interaction
- Stable team
As an Adults Older People Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- New assessments
- Continuing Health Care Reviews
- Hospital section 2's and 5's
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Applying for personal budgets
- Best Interest Decisions
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.