Team Manager - Adults at Risk Team - Dudley - £39 per hour
Our client in Dudley is currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Team Manager to manage up to 12 staff delivering day opportunities to up to thirty people. They will liaise and work in partnership with people, groups and organisations to facilitate integrated opportunities for people.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Locality Team Manager:
- High earning potential
- Training opportunities with Liquid Personnel
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
Generic accountabilitites as a Adults Locality Team Manager:
- Leadership & management: To lead a team of staff, providing vision and direction.
- Forward Planning: Development and management of team plans to meet service goals, taking account of people and resources available.
- Service Quality: Ensure high level of service, professional practice and customer carein the delivery of the service. Engages with services users, partner organisations and related services to meet agreed outcomes and continuously improve service delivery.
- Financial Management: Support the effective use and monitoring of resources and budgets.
- Working with elected members: Passing on of member enquiries to their manager or Head of Service as required.
- Professional/technical expertise: Maintain high level of expertise in own area ensuring services delivered are consistent with best practice, national and local guidance and follow agreed policy and practice. Assess and manage risks as relevant.
- Collaboration: Work with others inside and outside of the service to meet service and council aims, share good practice and knowledge across teams.
- Managing Diversity and Equality: Understand the effects of discrimination and exclusion against certain groups of customers and employees and an ability to eradicate that discrimination through the promotion of inclusion and equality of opportunities.
- Health & Safety: Be aware of and comply with current Health & Safety regulations and the Council's Health & Safety policy as it relates to the duties and responsibilities of the post.
- Additional Duties: To undertake any additional duties commensurate with the grade and overall aims of the post
Service specific responsibilities:
- To manage a team of programme co-ordinators whose job is to co-ordinate day opportunities for people across a number of locations.
- To manage support workers/ support worker/drivers who work directly with people.
- To liaise and work in partnership with people, groups and organisations in the community with the aim of accessing community-based services for people with learning disabilities.
- To ensure work practices prioritise ordinary life and equality of opportunity and to ensure that the person centred approach is the model for service delivery.
- To establish with Assistant managers performance indicators which measure the delivery of day opportunities to people who are at high risk
As an Adult's Locality Team Manager you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.