Social Worker - MASH - North London - £28ph
My client is currently looking for an experienced social worker to join their busy single point of contact team. Successful candidates will be able to hit the ground running and work in a fast paced environment. The team has been set up for professionals and members of the public seeking additional support for children and young people at risk or in need. Children's social care, Health, Probation, the Police and others work together to ensure effective partnership working to identify children at risk and in need and to ensure those children are passed to agencies delivering help swiftly.
Benefits of the role as a MASH Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Stable, supportive borough
- Office based role
To be considered for this role as a Social Worker in the MASH, you will have experience of:
- Making decisions quickly and effectively
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
- Working in a fast-paced team
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
As a Consultant Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.