Social Worker - Community Hospital Team - Devon - £31ph
Our Client in Devon requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Community Hospital Team.
As a Community Hospital Social Worker you will assess and plan support for a range of complex cases, as well as providing professional advice and support to your colleagues. Our clients, at Devon County Council, have an expectation that you will have a sound working knowledge of social care legislation. You will need to competently carry out safeguarding enquiries where adults are at risk of abuse or neglect.
You will also be responsible for undertaking Mental Capacity Assessments and make Best Interest decisions to ensure that people are living as independently as possible.
Interpersonal skills, along with good skills in time management and organisation are key to this role.
Benefits of a Community Hospital Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Easy to commute
- Picturesque surroundings
As a Community Hospital Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislations specific to relating to Delayed transfer of care legislations
- Good assessment and report writing skills
- Multi-disciplinary skills
- Good communication and, interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work under pressure
- Prioritise work professional approach to service users and partners
- Experience working in a hospital setting
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.