Social Worker - Children's Permanence Team - Durham - £146.83 PAYE
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join a Permanence Team 3 in Durham, North East.
Within the permanence team successful applicants will work mostly with children between 0-6 who have a plan of adoption. You will also complete the child’s permanence report in order make positive adoptive matches for children.
This opportunity will be attractive to Permanence Social Workers who want to:
- Form positive long term relationships with young people and their carers
- Undertake planned work, with some requirement to manage unplanned situations
- Work with young people after proceedings have taken place
- Work with children who have a plan of adoption and support them to move to their adoptive placements
Benefits as a Permanence Social Worker:
- Excellent CV enhancement
- Stable & supportive team
- Long term contracts
We are looking for Permanence Social Workers who:
- Are able to build effective relationships with young people and their carers
- Have excellent organisational skills - able to plan their work well and manage unplanned work when required
Responsibilities as a Permanence Social Worker:
- Ensuring adopters meet the various needs of looked after children
- Participating in presenting training to prospective and approved adopters
- Offering special guardianship support to adults and families
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.