Social Worker - Review Team - 5 roles available! - Oxfordshire - £27.50ph
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Social Worker to join the review and assessment team in Oxfordshire to conduct face to face reviews.
This is an exciting opportunity to work autonomously without care co-ordination and focus on the needs of the individuals.
The role involves home working and flexibility on working hours with assistance in booking in assignments.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Stable Team
- Good length of contract
- Home working
- Interesting workload without care co-ordination
- Access to Liquid Personnel Social Work Training Scheme for agency workers
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' exclusive discount scheme
As a Adults Review Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Previous post qualified experience within adult services
- Carrying out assessments and reviews in the community
- Working in a fast and accurate manner
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.