Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Wiltshire - £28ph
Our Client in Wiltshire requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Adults Hospital Team.
Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for candidates who have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and can maintain good judgement whilst working under pressure.
Previous experience in an Adults Social Work setting is essential when applying for this role and direct experience of working in Hospital teams is beneficial.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Long term placement
- Strong management structure
As an Adults Hospital Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working with vulnerable adults in a hospital setting
- Have good knowledge of the new Care Act
- Safeguarding investigations
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Facilitating safe and timely discharges from hospital
- Respond quickly to referrals coming in
- Working with patients aged 18+
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Arranging short term care plans in line with the Care Act
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.