Social Worker - Adults - Hospital Discharge - Denbighshire - £24 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an Adults Social Worker to join the Hospital Discharge team in Denbighshire.
The successful candidate will have a background in adult services, preferably in a hospital setting.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long term placement
- Great for building experience
- Hospital experience is very appealing to hiring managers
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Working alongside Care Act Legislation
- Working in line with the Mental Capacity Act
- Best Interest Assessments
- Assessing patients for discharge
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Working to time-scales
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.