Social Worker - Assessment and Child in Need - Hampshire - up to £32ph
My client in Hampshire requires a Social Worker with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join a new combined Child In Need & Assessment team in Hampshire. The successful applicant will have experience of working within a similar role and proven management experience. The role may require a small number of cases to be held. Knowledge of Child Protection, Child in Need and Court is required. The role is based in Farnborough.
The successful Referral and Assessment Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
To work in the Family Assessment Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
Benefits of the role as a Family Assessment Team Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.