Access to Resources - Social Worker – Central London - £32ph
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker with 2 years post qualifying to join the new Access to Resources Team in Central London. This is a new Service in the local Authority, it comprises of the children looked after placement service, contact team, fostering and Adoption Recruitment and Family Group Conferencing Service.
The ART service is new and the role will be to specifically oversee the day to day operations within the placement's (internal and external provision) team, the AP will also oversee the LA in house contact service. The AP will be expected to work closely with the Practice Group Lead to develop both services.
I need someone who has experience of working in or managing a placement service.
ART also oversees Family Group Conferencing and Foster and Adoption Recruitment but the AP is not likely to be involved in these services.
Applicants must have recent experience of fostering supervision, including knowledge of legislation and recent experience of fostering and being well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. You will be expected to be IT compliant and work within the Liquid Logic recording system.
Benefits of the role:
- A competitive rate
- A role that does not frequently become available
- Good management support
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Previously working within a fostering team
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, adoption standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.