Senior Social Worker - Adult Services Team - Hillingdon £32 per hour
An exciting role has become available in an Adults Services Disabilities Department in Hillingdon. Our client requires a Senior Social Worker to join their exciting team.
To be part of this fantastic opportunity you will need to be a positive, self-motivated and high performing Social Worker. You will need to provide social work services to adults in the community in accordance with the departmental policies and procedures. You will manage a complex case load with high levels of autonomy.
You will need to provide expert, professional and technical advice to other social workers, managers, colleagues and partners. You will need to be able to demonstrate a range of skills in different frameworks for assessments and intervention whilst hitting deadlines.
Benefits of working as a Senior Social Worker in the Adults Service Team are:
- Brilliant management structure with good career progression
- Varied, mixed and interesting caseload
- Supportive and positive team
To work on the Adult Services Team as a Senior Social Worker you need experience of:
- Managing a social work caseload of a more complex nature
- Establishing networks of internal and external colleagues
- Preparing reports for court of protection
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.