Recruitment – Trainee Recruitment: Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Manchester)
Liquid Personnel is a multi-award winning recruitment consultancy based within the Norther Quarter of Manchester City Centre. Due to the aggressive growth of our recruitment business, we are currently recruiting for forward thinking and ambitious graduates looking to kick start their professional career within Recruitment.
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work, healthcare and criminal justice recruitment consultancy. We are the largest provider of recruitment agency social workers within the UK, and also rank among the nation’s fastest growing companies. We have forecasted further growth for this year, and as a Recruitment consultant/ Graduate Recruitment Consultant working within one of our vibrant and recruitment motivated teams, you can benefit from our award winning reputation in recruitment.
Based within a modern and lively office in the heart of Manchester City Centre, Liquid Personnel offer a wide range of benefits including dress down and an early finish on Friday, free gym memberships and discounted city centre parking.
Additional benefits include:
- Market Leading Uncapped Commission Scheme – our consultants earn more than those with competitors in our sector
- Award winning and accredited in house training programme to equip you with the skills for success!
- Company holidays for high achievers. (E.g – Ibiza, Portugal, Mallorca)
- Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester’s finest restaurants as part of our ‘Directors Club’ incentive
- Team of the Month early finishes and various expense paid outings.
- Pension Scheme
As a Graduate recruitment consultant you will be:
- Hardworking and money motivated
- A team player who wants to further your career in recruitment
- Ambitious 360 recruitment consultant
- Previous recruitment experience ideally in a fast paced temporary market
- Work autonomously and have a positive attitude
As a Graduate recruitment consultant, your duties will include:
- Managing a temporary social work desk
- Building solid relationships across all levels with your clients and candidates.
- Effectively promoting Liquids services to ensure that we are the preferred agency for candidates
- Proactively place your candidates onto contracts
- Candidate calling on a daily basis including lapsed Candidates
- Maintain and increase existing client relationships.
- Prospect for new clients seeking new business development opportunities
Liquid Personnel’s awards:
- Ranked 24th in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2016
- Recognised in the UK’s Best Workplaces in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Recognised as a Disability Confident Employer
- Winners of both the “People Development Business Award” and the “Best Back Office Support Team Award” at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards 2016
- Investors in People status since 2007