Social Worker – Out Of Hours – EDT/Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub – Doncaster - £34,500 per annum
Permanent – 4 roles available!
Our client in Doncaster has a new several new opportunities for experienced Social Workers to join a permanent Out Of Hours Team. We are ideally looking for Social Workers to provide an Out of Hours Service to Children and Young people. The positions are for an average of 23 hours per week although there will be the ability to accrue additional hours on call.
Successful Social Workers will have substantial relevant experience. Post ASYE, is required to include knowledge of Child Protection, LAC, and up to date relevant legislation. The successful candidate will be expected to have a sound understanding of thresholds in relation to Section 17 and Section 47 of the Children’s Act 1989.
You will be required to work effectively with partner agencies in response to immediate Safeguarding concerns so good communication skills are essential as is the ability to challenge effectively when required.
The successful Social Worker will also be part of the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) team which is a fast paced environment subject to challenging deadlines and changing priorities and have experience of managing their own work load to keep their direct line managers fully informed when required in areas of work that require further oversight and management decision making. You will work as part of a team and will work flexibly to meet the demands of the role.
Benefits of working as an Out Of Hours Social Worker:
- 16% increase for unsocial hours
- 19 days holiday
- Training available
- Sought after role
- Experienced teams
- Flexible shift pattern
- Excellent after care service
As an Out Of Hours Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Initial Assessments
- No caseload (on the screening role)
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.