Social Worker - Youth Offending - Barking and Dagenham - £25 to £29 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Youth Offending Social Worker to work in Barking and Dagenham, East London. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of post-qualifying experience as a Social Worker, with some experience in youth offending teams.
The team are very welcoming to agency Social Workers and you will receive a lot of support from managers and colleagues. The role is for 5 days per week, but flexible working is considered if required. The contract is for 3 months initially, but likely to be extended and is offering £25-29 per hour.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Likelihood of ongoing long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Flexibility around working hours
Duties of a Youth Offending Social Worker:
- You will work within the context of good resources and services to support young people involved in the criminal justice system.
- You will join the team of hard working committed staff that provide exceptionally good services to help young people to build a life away from crime.
- You will manage a caseload and receive quality supervision and support from talented experienced managers.
- Safeguarding will be a key aspect of your role: you will ensure the principles are in place to manage risks posed by the behaviour of young people as well as other risks.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues in the youth offending service to holistically provide looked after expertise within criminal remand procedures.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.