Children's Safeguarding Team - Social Worker - Waltham - £31.12ph
Our Client in Waltham requires an Experienced Social Worker to join their Children's Safeguarding Team.
This role will involve working within complex safeguarding, including domestic abuse and child sexual exploitation. Previous experience in a Children's Safeguarding role is essential.
The successful candidate will need to possess extensive knowledge of the relevant legislation and be able to work productively in a fast paced environment.
You will also be working across multi-agencies and therefore must be confident and be able to demonstrate effective practice.
Benefits of a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker role….
- Regular and high quality supervision
- Experienced, supportive team
- CV Enhancement
As a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of….
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.