Referral and Assessment Team - Social Worker - Woking - Permanent - from £32,839 per annum + benefits
Our Client in Surrey requires an Experienced Social Worker to join their Referral and Assessment Team for a permanent role.
The successful Social Worker will be responsible for completing a single assessment of all referrals who have been accepted as either a Child in Need or Child Protection, and will be expected to carry out Section 47 enquiries.
Benefits of the role..
- £2000 golden hello
- Relocation package of £8,000
- Generous annual leave
Previous experience with section 47's, initial assessments and working duty rota are essential to this role.
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of….
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver