Social Worker - Child Protection - Trafford - £25.02p/h
I currently have a vacancy on the Children & Families Team in Trafford. They are looking for experienced, committed and motivated Social Workers who produce reports of a good standard. Trafford is an excellent authority to be part of where Ofsted have stated concerns of child protection is managed well.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Excellent authority
- Regular Supervision
- A stable and positive team
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV along with a brief message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 235 6976.