Children's Safeguarding Team - Senior Practitioner - Haringey - Up to £35ph
An exciting role has become available in a Children's Safeguarding Team in Haringey.
Our Client requires a Senior Practitioner to join the team.
Your main responsibilities will be to support the team manager in the running of the team and to develop and maintain practice expertise in all areas covered by the service remit .
You will be carrying a managed caseload of the more complex cases and you will be expected to model high quality professional behaviour and to develop and promote notions of authoritative practice within the service.
Benefits of a Children's Safeguarding Senior Practitioner role…
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
- Good career progression
- Central location
- Ideal for commuting
As a Children's Safeguarding Senior Practitioner you will have experience of….
- Mentoring newly qualified social workers
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.