Children's Early Help Team - Senior Practitioner- Haringey - Up to £35ph
Our Client in Haringey requires a Senior Practitioner to join their Children's Early Help Team.
As part of a multi-agency team you will be provided with professional supervision and support as well as being expected to share your expertise with colleagues from a range of disciplines.
You will be assessing needs, planning support, ensuring delivery of needs-led structured interventions and working in partnership with other colleagues and agencies to address the risk factors of young people and their families.
Benefits of a Children's Early Help Senior Practitioner role…
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
- Good career progression
- Central location
- Ideal for commuting
As a Children's Early Help Senior Practitioner you will have experience of….
- Mentoring newly qualified social workers
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.