Social Worker - Single Point of Access Team - North Somerset - up to £32ph
Our Client in North Somerset requires an experienced Social worker to join their Single Point of Access Team.
Duties include Screening referrals and making decisions effectively, in a fast paced environment. Knowledge of the relevant legislation is also essential to this role.
As you will be working alongside multiple agencies you will need to have previous experience in a MASH environment.
Benefits of the role as a Mash Social Worker:
- Autonomy in role
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
As a MASH Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.