Children's Referral and Assessment Team - Social Worker - Haringey - Up to £32ph
Our Client in Haringey requires an Experienced Social Worker to join their Children's Referral and Assessment Team.
We are looking for someone with extensive experience of complex case holding, and experience in being able to review partially assessed work, and someone who has a drive and passion to improve the lives of families and to provide the best outcomes for vulnerable young people.
Knowledge and understanding of thresholds and clear analytical decision making and recent post qualified experience in a front line assessment team is essential.
Benefits of Children's Referral and Assessment Social Worker role….
- Supportive, well-managed authority
- Experienced management team
- Improving borough
As a Children's Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of….
- Relevant legislation
- Liaising with other agencies
- Holding complex cases
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Initial statements for Court
- Children and Family assessments
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47's
- Core Assessment
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.