Social Worker - Adult Services - Devon - £28 - £31 per hour
Our client in Devon are currently looking for an experienced social worker to join an Adults Community Team.
The role is based in Puslinch in Yealmpton, Devon.
Benefits of the role as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Beautiful rural and coastal location
- Offer up to £31 per hour
- Potential long term opportunity
- Flexible working
Main responsibilities as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Completing assessments under the Care Act
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Support planning
- Reviewing packages of care
- Supporting families through the process and completing carers' assessments where necessary
- Personalised and strengths based approach
- Risk assessments
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.