Social Worker - Duty/Safeguarding - Bromley - £28ph
Experienced Care Manager required for busy Duty Team. Safeguarding experience is a must and experience in progressing and completing a safeguarding enquiry from start to finish is essential. Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and evidence of how this is used in every day practice.
Benefits of the role as of the Role:
- Long term contract
- Mixed case load
- Competitive rate
- Flexible working
As an Adults Social Worker your duties will include:
- To provide assessment, signposting and assistance in a way that is consistent with customer service standards and which promotes independence.
- To be responsible for recognising and assessing vulnerable people and following agreed procedures to record, investigate and respond with appropriate and timely support and interventions.
- To ensure customers get the right help at the right time, addressing their needs for information and advice and helping them take advantage of opportunities and make choices for their support. This will include devising appropriate well-being plans.
- To proactively promote activities and services that improves health and wellbeing and help people to continue to live independently through access to a range of resources and universal services that do not require a social care assessment. Following up these contacts to ensure that the information provided was satisfactory.
As an Adults Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and creatively with users
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels within the organisation and from other agencies/disciplines
- Commitment to the principles of partnership and of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.