Forensic Approved Mental Health Practitioner / Social Worker - Slough - £34.14ph
Our Client in Slough requires an experienced Social Worker / Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join their Mental Health Team.
The successful candidate will have extensive mental health experience and a professional Mental Health Qualification, and used to working in fast paced environment.
This role also requires Forensic experience and you will be required to hold a caseload as well as completing Mental Health Assessments.
Benefits of an AMHP role:
- Autonomy in role
- Good level of client interaction
- Positive team
- Competitive pay rate
As an AMHP Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Undertaking Mental Health Act Assessments
- Write reports for above
- Complete reports for tribunal and managers hearings
- Attend Tribunal & Managers hearings
- Supporting less experienced members of the team
- Care coordination
- Arranging appropriate care plans
- Mental capacity assessments
- Best interest decisions
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.