Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Gloucestershire - £30ph
Our Client in Gloucestershire County requires a Social Worker to join their Adults Learning Disabilities team.
The successful candidate will manage case loads involving vulnerable service users and/or those with complex problems, taking action where necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations. You will need to make timely and appropriate assessments of individuals social care needs, in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies, taking into consideration the wishes of the individuals and carers.
You will need to succinct, well-structured records and reports, clearly recording and reporting analysis and judgement. In addition, maintaining appropriate and timely records on work undertaken in adherence with Data Protection. As part of the role you will need to maintain a range of costed resource information accessible to users, carers and other colleagues. Making sure an effective system for co-ordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards are in place at all times.
Benefits of working in the Adults Learning Disabilities team as a Social Worker are:
- Manageable and varied case load
- Well managed and positive team
- Fantastic opportunities for carer progression
To work as a Social Worker on the Adults Learning Disabilities team you will need to have the below experience:
- Experience of working with venerable adults
- Lengthy and in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation's
- Working and engaging with other professionals ad carers
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.