Referral & Assessment Team - Team Manager - Havering - £42ph
Our Client in a busy East London Borough requires an experienced Team Manager to join their fast paced Referral & Assessment team.
Benefits of the role…
- Stable council
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Free access to online social work processes training (worth £500 a year)
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
Duties will include...
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- The post holder in particular will play an important role with regards to incoming contacts and the processing of this based on the timescales specified within the MASH setting.
You will have experience of…
- Managing a social work team
- Holding supervision
- Experience of budgets
You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.