Fostering Supervising Social Worker - Southend - £28ph
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Fostering Social Worker with previous post qualifying to join the fostering team in Southend.
To complete viability assessments in the case of prospective Connected Persons, Kinship Carers or Special Guardians.
To recruit, train, assess, supervise and support Foster Carers in their role of looking after children and young people. To ensure the highest professional standards and a good overall knowledge of relevant children's and fostering legislation, regulations and practice methods
Applicants must have recent experience of fostering supervision, including knowledge of legislation and recent experience of fostering and being well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. This role is to support Foster carer's and be complaint with the National minimum standards and Guidance for Fostering. You will be expected to be IT compliant and participate on Duty.
Benefits of the role:
- A competitive rate
- A role that does not frequently become available
- Good management support
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Previously working within a fostering team
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, adoption standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.