Social Worker - Childrens Through Care - Bristol - up to £31ph
My client requires an experienced social worker to join a well-managed team in Bristol.Working within the Children & Families programme area, you will provide a high quality and effective social work service to children and their families. You will have the ability to work as part of a team, applying judgement, knowledge and experience to develop effective plans for children. You will need to be creative, motivated and demonstrate capacity to manage competing priorities and work under pressure.
Key responsibilities will be to work within statutory guidelines and assess need, plan and deliver focused interventions in a timely way.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Through Care Social Worker:
- Above average market rates
- Desirable working environment
- Potential for career progression
- Well managed team
- Interesting role
You must HAVE;
- Experience of dealing with homeless children.
- Extensive post qualified experience.
- Good references to support their application.
- Experience of Children in Care and how to find suitable providers
As a Looked After Childrens Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.