A Social Worker is required to join the Safeguarding and Development Team within Bolton. The successful Social Worker must have some experience of working in schools or with schools in order to facilitate Safeguarding Training. You are required to have some Safeguarding and Child Protection experience and have good assessment skills. Due to the nature of the role you must be good with planning and can think on your feet.
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.