Social Worker - Child Sexual Exploitation - Doncaster - £27 per hour
Doncaster Council require a dedicated Social Worker to join their Child Sexual Exploitation team. You will be working with children at risk of or suffering harm through CSE. This high profile role is designed to ensure children and young people are prevented and protected from abuse. You are expected to manage a diverse and complex case load and to be flexible when needed. This is a good opportunity for those working within Child Protection, Duty and Assessment or Children Looked After to expand their Social Work skills.
Benefits of this role:
- Regular high quality supervision
- Attend relevant specialist training
- Based within a Police Station
- CV Enhancement
- Supportive Team
As a CSE Social Worker on this team, you will have experience of:
- S47 investigation experience
- A child protection caseload
- Experience and understanding of children suffering harm through CSE
- Basic CSE training - desirable but not essential
- Experience of undertaking direct work with children and Young People
- Commitment to building and maintaining trusting relationships with adolescents
- Skills to undertake direct work with children and young people.
- Court Work/Court reports
As a CSE Social Worker on this team, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.