Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Northamptonshire - £28ph
Our Client in Northamptonshire requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team. This is a very sought after team offering a competitive pay rate.
Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for candidates who have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and can maintain good judgement whilst working under pressure.
The successful candidate will need to have similar experience in a Hospital Discharge Team or Rapid Response Team, managing complex cases.
Benefits of a Hospital Discharge Social Worker role:
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Experienced team
- Good transport links
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working with vulnerable adults in a hospital setting
- Have good knowledge of the new Care Act
- Safeguarding investigations
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Facilitating safe and timely discharges from hospital
- Respond quickly to referrals coming in
- Working with patients aged 18+
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Arranging short term care plans in line with the Care Act
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.