Social Worker - Locality - Wakefield - £31 per hour
My client in Yorkshire requires an experienced social worker to start as soon as possible within their busy Locality team, To apply, candidates should be comfortable managing a varied caseload and meeting timescales. Recent experience within child protection teams is desirable but other frontline experience is necessary.
Applicants will have experience writing reports, working with Public Law Outline, initiating S47. Ideal candidates would be confident in the court arena with experience handling care proceedings.
We have extensive experience placing candidates, like you, into roles ideally suited to their work/life requirements. Our wide-ranging network of senior relationships allow us to find the right role at the right time. As a market leader, we tailor our search to your needs to find a position that can have a positive impact on your life.
Benefits of the role include:
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Well managed and supported teams
- Free parking and mileage expenses
- Sought after location
- Excellent after care service
- Access to Liquid Training
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.