Team Manager - Duty and Assessment - Tameside - £35ph
An opportunity has come available for a Team Manager to join the Duty and Assessment Team within Tameside. The successful Team Manager must have substantial Management Experience in terms of the Duty and Assessment Service and Child Protection. As a Duty and Assessment Team Manager you will be required to manage a Team of a Practice Manager, 8 Social Workers and a family Intervention Worker. It is also essential that you have experience of managing Performance and ensuring assessments are quality assured and oh a high standard.
Benefits of working as a Team Manager on the Duty and Assessment Team:
- Career Progression
- Excellent rate of pay
- CV Enhancement
- Good Location
As a Team Manager on the Duty and Assessment Team you will need some experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Managing Social Workers
- Worked within a Duty or CP management position
- Knowledge of Section 47s
- Writing in depth assessments
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Case conferences
- Undertaking Duty on a rota
- Ensuring all work is allocated and safety plans are in place where required.
- Chairing Meetings including Strategy Meetings, Team meetings and contributing to Service Development
- Driving improvement plans
- Ensuring policy and procedures are adhered to
- Managing Performance, including capability issues
- Ensuring assessments are quality assured and of a high standard
- Ensure the child's voice is heard and recorded in all the work we do
As a Team Manager for Duty and Assessment Team you will be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.