Social Worker - Children's and Families Team - Gloucestershire - £35ph
An experienced Social Worker is required to join our client's Children's and Families Team in Gloucestershire.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in dealing with issues and problems experienced by vulnerable Children and Families in the local community. You will be involved in meeting on a one to one basis, in groups and addressing difficulties all parties are experiencing. You will work closely with parents and carers, improving their abilities to look after their children.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Children's and Families Team are:
- Experienced Team with good management structure
- Varied caseload
- Central location - ideal for commuting
- Good carer progression
To work in the Children's and Families Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Child Protection and Care Proceedings
- Attending court and writing court reports
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC reviews
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.