Assistant Team Manager - Access and Assessment Team - Reading - Up to £40 per hour
Our Client in Reading requires an Assistant Team Manager to join their team Referral & Assessment Team. This is a very fast paced team and the successful candidate needs to be able to hit the ground running and must have worked in a similar position previously.The role is based at the Civic offices, Reading are currently working to make improvements within the service and are looking for experienced managers to come in and help form a positive change.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Assistant Team Manager:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay for the area
- Regular supervision
- Access to training Forums
As a Referral and Assessment Assistant Team Manager, you will have experience of:
- Management of qualified Social Workers
- Working in a Referral and Assessment Team
- Holding Supervision
- Assisting the Team Manager.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.