Social Workers - Adult Services (Older People / Learning Disabilities) - Gloucestershire -£28-£31 per hour
Our client in Gloucestershire requires 2 Social Workers for vacancies across the authority, within Learning Disabilities and Older People.
The teams are Integrated Adult Services Team. As a Social Worker you must have experience with Adult Social Work and experience of referrals and assessments. Experience of Adult Safeguarding is essential.
Gloucestershire are committed to ensuring their locums feel integrated within the service and have made improvements to infrastructure to ensure some flexibility in working can be accommodated.
Benefits of the role as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Long Term Contract
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting cases
- Free training provided
As an Adult Services Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Adult Safeguarding
- Preventing unnecessary hospital admissions
- Carrying out assessments of need
- Arranging short term packages of care
- Assessing mental capacity of service users
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Risk assessments
- Report writing
As a Adult Service Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.