Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Barnet - £35ph
I am currently looking for an experienced Duty and Assessment Social Worker to join a stable team of social workers in a highly regarded North London local authority. Your main duty will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations and you will occasionally progress cases to the initial CP Conference. You must have at least one years experience in Duty and Assessment and be able to work on your own initiative. Due to the nature of this role only applicants with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience will be considered.
Benefits of the role..
- Excellent Local Authority
- Long term contracts
- Supportive management team
- Excellent rates of pay
You will have experience of…
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be..
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.