An experienced Senior Practitioner is required for a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub -MASH role in Northumberland. Due to the nature of this role my client has specified that candidates must have previous post qualifying experience as a social worker within front line Children's Services.
As a a successful Senior Practitioner you will have ideally previously worked in a faced-paced, demanding team and within a multi agency safeguarding (MASH) or similar role.
In this MASH role, you will benefit from:
- Good management
- Exciting new team
- Well managed team
- Possibility of long term contracts
As a MASH Senior Practitioner, you will have experience of:
- Working within MASH previously
- Working within referral & assessment
- Working in a fast-paced, demanding team
- Initial Assessments
- Risk Assessments
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.