Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - Hampshire - £28 - £32 p/h
An experienced social worker is required to start as soon as possible within a busy Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH team. To apply, candidates should be comfortable managing workload effectively and meeting timescales. Recent experience within assessment teams is essential, but other frontline experience is desirable.
Applicants will have short term experience with an understanding of single assessments, core assessment, initial assessment and other features of the role. Familiarity with signs of safety model is also desirable. Ideal candidates would be able to hit the ground running and fit in well with the team.
Benefits of the role as a MASH Senior Social Worker include:
- Potential for long contract with set hours
- Office based
- Well managed and supported teams
- Mileage expenses
- Excellent after care service
We have extensive experience placing candidates into roles ideally suited to their work/life requirements. Our wide-ranging network of senior relationships allow us to find the right role at the right time. As a market leader, we tailor our search to your needs to find a position that can have a positive impact on your life.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.