Social Worker - Adults Disabilities Team - Redcar and Cleveland - £144.57 per day
The Redcar and Cleveland Adults Disabilities service are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to come on board and join their team.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar field of work and must be able to work to a high standard and have strong report writing and assessment skills.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Disabilities Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Well structured service and a well established team
- 12 month contract
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adult Disabilities Social Worker:
- Multi disciplinary and partnership working
- Working efficiently in challenging circumstances
- Undertaking assessments for adults with learning disabilities and autism
- Undertake reviews and create support plans
As an Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.