Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team - Hertfordshire - £28ph
Our Client in Hertfordshire require experienced Social Workers to join their Family Safeguarding team. Successful Social Workers will have previous post qualified experience in a Children's frontline team and be able to work autonomously.
In order to fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Family Safeguarding Team. Your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments, and working collaboratively with multi-agencies to deliver the best outcomes for children and their families.
Social Workers will have smaller caseloads to reflect the intensive work that they are undertaking.
Benefits of this social work role include:
- Parking available on-site; free of charge
- Training available
- Excellent pay rates
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.