Social Worker - Child Protection - Worcestershire - up to £30 ph
An exciting vacancy has become available in a Children Protection team based in Worcester. Our client will require a high quality social worker who will be able to work on long-term cases in a fast-paced environment.
You must have post qualified experience in a similar team and if successful you will benefit from Long contracts, and a supportive team with regular supervision.
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Children & Families Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place “
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.