Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Newcastle - £144.57 per day
The Newcastle Hospital team are looking to recruit an agency Social Worker to start as soon as possible.
They are looking for someone with experience of working in a hospital setting, experience of dealing with delayed discharges and the ability to use the Care First system.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Great working location
- Good management structure
- Great for building experience
- Access to Liquid Personnel Social Work Training Scheme for agency workers.
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' exclusive discount scheme
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Working alongside Care Act Legislation
- Working in line with the Mental Capacity Act
- Best Interest Assessments
- Assessing patients for discharge
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Working to time-scales
- Dealing with delayed discharges
- Using the Care First system
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.